BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Dec 7, 2011

James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover

James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover




Did I disappoint you or let you downShould I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown'Cause I saw the end before we'd begunYes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had wonSo I took what's mine by eternal rightTook your soul out into the nightIt may be over but it won't s****************** thereI am here for you if you'd only careYou touched my heart you touched my soulYou changed my life and all my goalsAnd love is blind and that I knew whenMy heart was blinded by youI've kissed your lips and held your handShared your dreams and shared your bedI know you well, I know your smellI've been addicted to youGoodbye my loverGoodbye my friendYou have been the oneYou have been the one for meGoodbye my loverGoodbye my friendYou have been the oneYou have been the one for meI am a dreamer and when i wakeYou can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you takeAnd as you move on, remember meRemember us and all we used to beI've seen you cry, I've seen you smileI've watched you sleeping for a whileI'd be the father of your childI'd spend a lifetime with youI know your fears and you know mineWe've had our doubts but now we're fineAnd I love you, I swear that's trueI cannot live without youGoodbye my loverGoodbye my friendYou have been the oneYou have been the one for meGoodbye my loverGoodbye my friendYou have been the oneYou have been the one for meAnd I still hold your hand in mineIn mine when I'm asleepAnd I will bare my soul in timeWhen I'm kneeling at your feetGoodbye my loverGoodbye my friendYou have been the oneYou have been the one for meI'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollowI'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollowI'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollowI'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollowthis song written by:James Blunt




this song is heartbreaking

1 comments:

FFF said...

Feelin blue ;'((